Monday, March 24, 2014

If we only knew...

Why is it that when you meet someone you automatically try to pick out their flaws? Is it because we as humans have been through so much in the past with relationships that we have this automatic wall built up for protection? Are we naturally judgmental? Maybe it's a mixture of all of these things. I feel like when I come across someone I'm interested in, I automatically pick out a problem. I don't like wasting my time nor do I like getting hurt. It'd be so much easier if we wrote out our problems on our Facebook profiles or Instagram bio's ''commitment issues'' ''mama's boy'' ''career obsessed'' ''un driven'' ''insecure'' and so on. Life would be much simpler if we were honest and cut straight to the point from the beginning. We would know who would be right for us and who we should pass on. This is just the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment