Sunday, August 3, 2014

Scars from the pretty one

I could never do what you've done to me. The hidden scars, the fake I love you's, the smile that turns into gritted teeth. No I could never be you. The lies of trust and honesty and I got your back. Who needs that? You constantly throw things in my face like dollar amounts and secrets of friends. Who's buisness is it of yours to air out other peoples dirty laundry while yours has shit stains? No, I could never be you. You don't believe in me? In my dreams? In what I can do? Fuck you! I'll be better, better than you,better than your best dream. If you want something from me, I'll need something from you. You don't know love, love isn't "shut the fuck up you little bitch""fuck you, you motherfucker" "sometimes you act like a dumb blonde". Etc, etc..etc... No, I'll never be you. I wanna be the best human I can, but it's hard when your toughest critic should be your number one fan. Fuck love if it's coming from you, cause you are toxic. What a waste of such a pretty face.

No comments:

Post a Comment