Sunday, November 13, 2016

In this HEARTACHE of mine....

Indeed, you are my lover and my best friend and though it may not seem like it always,I think of you first. I want you and want to feel wanted by you. As time progressed and we became more like adults in a real relationship than teenage love birds,strain and stress has taken over. Soft kisses and sweet whispers turned into mushes to the forehead and curse words. There was a time that only us and our love existed now there are chocolate covered models and females with tight bodies and large bottoms. When I scream and yell,I am only frustrated that we aren't anymore what we once were. When I stay silent, it's worse, I'm in desperate need of you and when I cry? I am losing all faith. I've wanted you for so long that being with you had consumed me whole. I want your love and compassion, your strong arms holding me tightly,whispering how beautiful I am to you. We aren't lovers, we're barely friends, the respect has degraded and the passion pacified. And with full regret, I am more to blame for the start of this. As for changing and trying to make it better,my efforts go unnoticed and I feel alone with the iciness of your shoulder, the whip of your back and the dead in your eyes. I am wounded by your lack of love for me. I am desperate to be loved again, to be loved great again. To start anew and begin the chills of excitement and the nervousness of butterflies. All the while I am still waiting for your company, every evening before bed. A broken heart is nothing to take lightly but love lost in a present relationship is a tragedy, an overbearing, unexplainable,devastating  heartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment